As long as one of the functions of your liver, among others, is to produce bile, which somehow controls your weight, because it breaks down fat, it is important to cleanse your liver if you want to be healthy, but also in order to lose weight.
How do you do this?
There are natural ways of cleansing your liver: foods and herbal supplements.
- citruses such as lemons, limes and grapefruits help the cleansing of the liver because their high content of vitamin C; they also produce enzymes that aid to the elimination of toxins;
- vegetables are also recommended: either you choose to consume garlic, leafy green vegetables, or cruciferous vegetables, you make a good choice for your health; they activate enzymes necessary to the liver in the process of eliminating toxins;
- walnuts and avocados both help the production of glutathione – an essential compound that your body produces in order to get rid of the toxins;
- because they contain vitamin B, whole grains are recommended in order to chase away the toxins produced when you eat wheat flour, which is a source of lots of toxins;
- the well-known antioxidant properties of the green tea are also very beneficial for the health of (not only) your liver, because they improve its function;
- turmeric is a spice which helps your liver to get rid of toxins, when consumed either in foods or by taking capsules that contain it;
- tablets of dandelion roots are also recommended – they prevent indigestion and the swelling of your liver;
- there are certain substances which are dangerous for your liver cells; in order to prevent their production, it is advisable to consume milk thistle (doses of 140mg are recommended);
- sometimes, your liver tissue needs regeneration – if you want to stimulate it, you should consume globe artichoke.
Change your lifestyle!
There are certain things you do on a daily basis and which affect your liver.
It is recommended to avoid certain foods: reduce the amount of dairy and meat, try not to eat so many processed foods and never consume fast food, it is maybe the worst thing you do for your health.
This type of food contains lots of chemicals and thus produces toxins that your liver cannot keep the pace with when it comes to getting rid of them.
What you have to do is to drink a lot of water – it aids to the elimination of toxins.
Also, try to reduce the stress, avoid the situations that cause it, because it is closely related to your digestive system and it can crucially affect it.
ONE LAST THING… YOU SHOULD TRY THIS 2-MINUTE “AFTER-DINNER RITUAL” THAT BURNS UP TO 2 POUNDS OF BELLY FAT PER DAY…
“All this by a 2-minute “after-dinner ritual?” I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, “It’s not so much about the “after-dinner ritual”, but more about how it gives you a regenerative form of deep sleep that is responsible for everything we need to dramatically increase our fat burning metabolism and improve our health and appearance.”
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently
Imagine your body being beach ready before the Fourth of July.
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.